Baked Potatoes:7 rosamunda potatoes 120 g coarse sea salt
Vegetable Tuna:1 dl hummus 1 dl chickpeas 1 dl sunflower seeds ½ tablespoons vegan mayonnaise 3 tbsp concentrated mustard a pinch of salt* + a generous sprinkling of fresh dill + lemon or black pepper
- Pour coarse sea salt into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Poke holes in the potatoes with a fork and place them on top of the salt.
- Bake in a 200°C oven for 1h.
- In the meantime, make the stuffing.
- When the potatoes are ready, cut them in half lengthways and place the vegetables in between.
- Mix the hummus and chickpeas and mash the chickpeas with a spoon.
- In a dry pan, toast the sunflower seeds until golden brown and stir in.
- Shred the red onion as small as possible and mix in with the rest.
- Add the mayonnaise and mustard.
- Finely chop the dill and add to the paste.
- Season with salt and pepper.