This is a healthy bread recipe, full of seeds and flour containing good fats. It’s all good!
100 g buckwheat flakes 100 g almond flour 110 g sunflower seeds 100 g flaxseed meal 130 g raisins and chopped dates 40 g tapioca starch / psyllium 1 teaspoon soda less than one teaspoon salt 3 tablespoons coconut oil 700 ml boiling water + olive oil for greasing
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Add the water and oil.
- Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix really well.
- Press the dough very tightly into the bread pan lined with baking paper. Make sure the dough is really well mixed and pressed down, otherwise the bread will break at that point.
- Brush with virgin olive oil and sprinkle with seeds.
- Set aside in the pan for a couple of hours before baking.
- Bake at 175 °C for about 40–50 minutes or until the bread feels and looks done. Allow to cool completely before slicing.