Ingredients:1 red onion 4-5 cloves of garlic 3 celery stalks 2 red peppers 2 tbsp olive oil 1 pk whole peeled tomatoes 200 ml pureed tomatoes 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar + fresh chilli to taste 2 tbsp coconut oil 1-2 teaspoons of Indian or cane sugar 380 g salt 20 g kidney beans + dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa) + salt black pepper
- Chop the red onion and garlic.
- Chop the celery stalks and dice the peppers.
- Pour the oil into a pan and sauté the onion, garlic, celery and pepper over a low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped and peeled tomatoes.
- Stir and add the balsamic vinegar, chilli, sugar and salt. Simmer over a low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Then add the kidney beans and chocolate. Simmer for another 10 minutes. In the meantime, add more pureed tomatoes/water if the stew becomes too dry.
- Taste and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortillas, for example.