A vegan and gluten-free chocolate mousse made with chickpea broth. Try this fluffy and light dessert!
Ingredients90g dark milk-free chocolate (70 %) 1 can unsalted chickpeas (you only need the broth) 2 tablespoons cane or coconut sugar 1/8 teaspoon vanilla powder + pinch of salt
- Strain the chickpea broth. Save the chickpeas for something else.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath.
- Beat the chickpea broth with a hand mixer or in a blender until it forms a white foam. Beat for at least 10 minutes to make the foam as hard as possible (preferably so that it stays in the bowl when you turn it upside down).
- Mix the sugar, vanilla and salt with the melted chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into the foam very slowly as a thin strip, with the mixer running at low speed.
- Spoon the foam into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.