These quick and easy gluten-free and vegan courgette sandwiches are a great snack or addition to a meal.
Ingredients:90 g flaxseed 65 g of ground walnuts 120 g oat flakes 120 g buckwheat flour 3 tbsp dl psyllium 1/4 tsp salt 3,5 dl water 3 dl grated courgette 50 ml + 3 tbsp olive oil 60 g chopped herbs 1 teaspoon dried spices
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Grate the courgette.
- Mix the dry ingredients and add the courgettes in the middle. Add 350 ml water and 50 ml oil.
- Let the dough swell for about 15 minutes.
- The dough is compact and firm.
- Using oiled hands, roll 8 balls and brush them with the remaining oil to make the surface crispy.
- Bake for 25 min, turning the buns in between and bake for another 20-25 min, until the buns are cooked and beautifully coloured.
- Allow to cool for a while to allow the texture to thicken.