Ingredients:10 small potatoes 1 yellow onion 3 cloves of garlic 2-3 tbsp yellow Thai curry paste 2 tbsp virgin olive oil 1 l water 2 vegetable stock cubes 0,5 tbsp (organic) turmeric piece of fresh ginger, grated 500 g vegetables of your choice 400 ml coconut milk lime juice 380 g chickpeas, drained and rinsed + a bunch of fresh coriander
- Peel and chop the potatoes.
- Finely chop the onions.
- Sauté the onions and curry paste in a saucepan with olive oil for a minute over low heat, then add the water and vegetable stock cubes, potatoes, turmeric and grated ginger. Increase the heat.
- Cover and simmer until the potatoes start to break down.
- Toss in a bag of frozen vegetables and allow to thaw.
- Turn off the heat and pour in the coconut milk and chickpeas and squeeze in the lime juice. Taste and add salt or curry powder if desired.
- Finely chop the coriander.