Gnocchi Tomato2 cloves of garlic 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil 500 g gnocchi 200 ml water 0.5-1 teaspoon salt 400 g cherry tomatoes + a pound of fresh basil
Vegetarian Parmesan:180 g pumpkin seeds 30 g dl nutritional yeast flakes 1 teaspoon onion powder 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon salt
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Sauté the garlic in oil for a minute on low heat.
- Carefully add the gnocchi and water (so that the oil in the pan doesn't splash!). Add salt and raise the heat.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and throw half of them into the mix.
- Tear the basil leaves and throw them in too.
- Bring to a boil for a few minutes, stirring all the time.
- If there is a lot of liquid left in the pan, you can pour the whole thing into a colander and drain off the liquid.
- When serving, add the rest of the cherry tomatoes and the chopped basil.
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
Note! Use the S-blade of a food processor or a high-powered blender to make the vegetarian parmesan.