Mango and tofu shine in this salad. Use vegan mayonnaise and gluten-free tofu to make this salad gluten-free and vegan.
Ingredients:1/4 white cabbage 3 small carrots 3 tablespoons mayonnaise 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 tbsp peanut butter 1/4 tsp salt 2 pots of coriander 1 pot of lettuce 1 mango 250 g tofu (e.g. Chilitofu) + salted nuts
- Thinly slice the cabbage. Peel and grate the carrots. Put the cabbage slices and carrot mixture in a large bowl.
- Finely chop the second coriander from the pots.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, peanut butter and salt. Stir the dressing into the cabbage and carrot mixture. Add the chopped coriander and mix well.
- Tear the salad into the bottom of a large bowl. Then add the cabbage-carrot mixture.
- Peel and slice the mango. Place the slices on top of the cabbage and carrot mixture.
- Slice and, if desired, fry the tofu. Add on top.
- Finally, sprinkle with salted nuts and another sprig of cilantro.
The dish is gluten-free and vegan when using vegan mayonnaise and gluten-free tofu.