Vegetable soup full of flavor, which is easy and quick to prepare. The recipe is vegan and by using gluten-free macaroni you can also get it without gluten.
Ingredients:10 cm piece of leek 3 cloves of garlic 2 tablespoons of olive oil 2 celery stalks 1 teaspoon of thyme 800 g whole peeled tomatoes 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp tomato puree 1 tablespoon (coconut) sugar 1 carrot 700 ml water 2 vegetable stock cubes 1 pck chickpeas 120 g macaroni 30 g frozen parsley 2 kale stalks (remove the central trunk)
- Cut the leek through the middle and wash thoroughly, as mulch and sand often remain in the intervals.
- Slice the leeks.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Sauté leeks and garlic in olive oil over low heat in a thick-bottomed casserole. Add thyme.
- Pour the tomatoes into the saucepan, add balsamic vinegar, tomato paste and (coconut) sugar. Leave to brew under the lid for about a quarter of an hour. You can also at this stage puree the soup if you want it to be especially velvety.
- Meanwhile, chop the carrot.
- Add the water, vegetable stock cubes, carrots, chickpeas and macaroni to the saucepan.
- Cook until the macaroni starts to be just cooked (it cooks more in the heat of the soup, so if you don't want it to be completely flabby, turn off the stove).
- At the very end, add the frozen parsley and torn kale.