Roasted broccoli is wonderful on its own, but also goes well with pasta. In addition to the broccoli, this delicious pesto pasta is flavoured with a variety of herbs, pumpkin seeds and a vegan basil pesto.
Pesto Pasta250 g Birkkalan tila fusilli pasta 1 pk basil pesto 80 g pumpkin seeds handful of chopped spring onions 2 tbsp fresh chopped thyme 2 tablespoons fresh chopped oregano
Roasted Broccoli1 broccoli 4 tbsp olive oil 1 teaspoon paprika powder ½ teaspoon garlic powder ½ teaspoon onion powder additional sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 225 °C.
- Preheat the oven to 225°C and heat the oven to 225°C. Chop the broccoli into suitable sized pieces.
- Roll the broccoli in the spices and oil and spread evenly on a baking tray.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until the broccoli is cooked.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Toss them in a generous amount of pesto and add the pumpkin seeds.
- Add the roasted broccoli and herbs to the pasta and serve.