This is the fastest pasta you can get. The dish practically cooks itself and the starch in the pasta, if you are using buckwheat pasta makes the sauce creamy without much fiddling around.
Ingredients:1 clove of garlic 1 tbsp olive oil 500 ml water 1 vegetable stock cube 200 g pasta (buckwheat is fine, but Birkkalan tila spelt pasta is suited ideally) 250 g cherry tomatoes 70 g baby spinach 100 ml oat cream
- Chop the garlic and sauté it for a few minutes in the oil.
- Add water and vegetable stock cube and bring to the boil.
- Add the pasta and simmer gently over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to simmer until the liquid has almost evaporated and the pasta is just barely cooked - al dente. Turn off the heat.
- Finally, stir in the oat cream and spinach.