A fresh tasting potato salad made from potatoes and fresh peas only improves in the fridge. This salad is perfect for yesterday's cold potatoes from the fridge. Crown the potato salad with a tasty salad dressing and enjoy!
Potato Salad:1 kg of new potatoes 500 g peas 100 g cashew nuts 1-2 pieces red onion + spring onion stems 1 pot of romaine salad
Dressing Sauce:75 ml olive oil 50 ml apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon agave syrup or other liquid sweetening 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1-3 tsp Dijon mustard
- Cook the potatoes until done and leave to cool completely. Halve if necessary. If desired, you can also fry the potatoes lightly in a pan.
- Peel the fresh peas (you can also use frozen peas if you wish).
- Toast the cashew nuts in a pan.
- Finely chop onion and romaine salad
- Mix the sauce ingredients together and pour in the salad.