For the Potato Wedges:500 g potatoes 3 tbsp dietary yeast flakes 1 tsp salt 1 tablespoon paprika powder 1 tsp garlic powder
For the Green Hummus:275 g plain ready-made hummus 1 handful of baby spinach 1 handful of fresh basil
- Set the oven to warm up to 225 degrees.
- Add water to the steaming pot and bring to the boil.
- Block the potatoes into boats and put the steaming pot in a steaming sieve. Cover with a lid and lift over the steaming pot. Steam for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the steamed potatoes into a bowl and add the spices. Carefully mix the spices with the potatoes.
- Pour the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and spread the potatoes until smooth. Roast in the oven for approx. 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make a green hummus.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth or use a hand blender.
- Add a splash of water or oil if necessary.