Black Bean Quinoa:120 g (Finnish) quinoa 1 tbsp olive oil 1 teaspoon coriander seeds 1 teaspoon paprika flavouring 230 g red sauce 380 g of prepared black beans 600 ml water 0,5-1 teaspoon salt 1 pack of parsley
Potatoes:4 sweet potatoes + olive oil + finger salt + black pepper + fresh coriander or other herbs
- First of all, make the sweet potatoes (instructions below).
- Rinse the quinoa according to the instructions on the package.
- Sauté the spices in oil.
- Add taco sauce, black beans, water, rinsed quinoa and salt. Simmer over very low heat until the liquid is absorbed by the quinoa. (Note! If you use non-Finnish quinoa, you may need less water). Stir regularly, as the quinoa will easily stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half and cut a small slice from the bottom so you can keep the sweet potatoes in place.
- Drizzle the sweet potatoes with oil and sprinkle with finger salt and black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 40 minutes.
- Spoon the black pepper vinaigrette over the roasted sweet potatoes, sprinkle with coriander (or other herbs) and serve.