Ingredients:2 carrots 1 broccoli 1 bell pepper 100 g of long green beans 200 g of tofu 100 g of cashew nuts 1 tablespoon of sesame oil 2-4 tablespoons of soy sauce 2 tablespoons of agave or maple syrup 4 tablespoons of lime juice 4 cloves of garlic, crushed 1-2 cm piece of ginger, grated + fresh chili + a side dish of your choice, such as quinoa, noodles or spelled grains
- Chop the tofu and fry its surface until crispy. Move aside.
- Chop the vegetables and transfer them to a wok pan or high-edged pan to wait.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together.
- Pour the sauce into the vegetables and cook until the vegetables are slightly softened.
- Add the tofu and stir for a few more minutes.