This vegan casserole will make your day - broad beans by Voima Papu make for a delicious protein source, topping everything off with organic pasta by Birkkala Farm - an all out Finnish experience.
- Grease the casserole dish with oil. Chop the onion and saute it in a frying pan.
- Add the ground broad beans and grated carrots.
- Add the spices and condiments and mix. Add the cream and water.
- Pour the (uncooked) pasta into the casserole dish and mix.
- Bake the casserole at 200 degrees in the bottom section of the oven for 30–40 minutes.