Hukka Guasha Stone
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Located in Tuupovaara, Eastern Finland, Hukka has manufactured well-being products for decades. Their material is Finnish soapstone, quarried locally from a deposit older than two billion years. This material is very dense and has special properties, being ideal for well-being products such as this Guasha stone. Soapstone absorbs cold and heat better than other natural stones and is also a very hygienic material. The surface feels silky smooth and pleasant on the skin. Guasha is a treatment used in traditional Chinese medicine to relax muscles, boost metabolism and get rid of metabolism waste accumulated in the body.
Hukka's product range “Harmony” combines an authentic Finnish material with the best natural therapies around the world for your enjoyment!
WHY HUKKA GUASHA STONE?
Handmade in Eastern Finland, it is an innovative quality product for your well-being. Hygienic, durable and safe to use. Their material, soapstone, is quarried responsibly, without harming nature around the ancient deposit.
HOW TO USE:
The shape of this Guasha stone has been designed to contour different parts of the body.
To enhance the treatment, you can heat the stone up in boiling water or cool it in the fridge.
1. Before and after a Guasha treatment, it is recommended to drink a glass of water or a cup of mild tea. Also, it is important to rest at least 10 minutes post-treatment.
2. The Guasha stone is an effective therapy tool to treat the whole body. It is completely normal that the treated area may be a little tender for one or two days after the treatment. During the Guasha therapy session you may experience redness in the skin or even some bruising. This is nothing to worry about; it just shows that your metabolism has been activated.
3. Do not use Guasha therapy on skin areas with any rash or eczema or on body parts with previous injuries or traumas. This therapy is not suitable for persons with serious health issues.
4. Guasha treatment is not recommended if you have a very sensitive skin or are prone to bruising.
THE BASIC PROCEDURE FOR GUASHA TREATMENT
1. When holding the stone, maintain the 45 degree angle to the area being treated. 2. You can slide and push the stone on the skin; by adjusting pressure and pace you will get different results. You can also use its versatile shape to press and roll on the skin. 3. Exercise caution when treating bones. However, you may find the sides of bones and areas between bones especially suitable for this treatment. Furthermore, the Guasha stone is suitable for treating joints and the face. 4. The stone can be used on its own or with massage oils. It is not necessary to expose the area to be treated; the stone is effective even through clothing.
Raw material: Natural soapstone Instructions for use: Can be used cool or warm, place in the fridge or boiling water depending on the preferred method. Never use the microwave oven to heat the stone. Clean in the dishwasher or by hand, disinfect with boiling water. Certificates, logos and awards: Key Flag Made in: Finland