Jokipiin Pellava Liituraita Sauna Pillow, natural/natural
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This sauna pillow can be used on sauna benches but also comes handy when camping as it dries quickly. Its material is a smooth linen/cotton mix, which just gets better in use, washes well and feels divine on the skin. The fabric is woven and sewn at Jokipii, Western Finland, without any chemicals in the production process. In order to finish off the linen fabric and ensure its smoothness, only hot steam is used. The stuffing of sauna pillows is made of safe, dust and fire-proof Ecosoft recycled fibre. Linen. Luxurious, ecological, sustainable. What more can you ask for a material!
WHY JOKIPIIN PELLAVA LIITURAITA SAUNA PILLOW?
Jokipiin Pellava, located at Jokipii, Western Finland, was established in 1920. They are renowned for their linen and linen/cotton home textiles, especially for their kitchen and sauna products. The brand is well-known in Finland and overseas alike. They have developed a comprehensive production process that is eco friendly and considers all environmental aspects related to industrial production. The linen yarn they use comes from Western European farms, which enables them to trace the origins of the fibre and ensure its natural cultivation and manufacturing process. Their linen and cotton yarns are Ökotex-approved guaranteeing that they do not contain harmful chemicals.
Jokipiin Pellava prides themselves on their durable, long-lasting products that can be passed on as heirloom items. Eco consciousness is not limited just to the yarn and fabric as recycling is an integral part of their manufacturing process, too. All this contributes to a small ecological footprint!
Linen absorbs moisture exceptionally well without feeling wet, making it perfect for your bathroom and sauna rituals. What's more, it is skin-friendly, used since times immemorial for fine textiles. Today, it is enjoying huge popularity and for a reason!
QUICK AND EASY CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Wash linen products separately from other washing (wash dark and light colours separately)
- Completely soak the textiles before washing, especially linen terry (this is to ensure that the water in the machine is not absorbed into the textiles but instead used for washing and rinsing off the loose fibres)
- Regularly check the machine’s lint filter, especially before and after washing a product for the first time
- 60° C wash, “mild” spin-drying, half-full loading
- Straighten and smooth out the textiles and hang on washing line to dry
- Flat-woven textiles must be mangled when damp
Size: 22 x 40cm Material: Linen 50%/cotton 50% Care instructions: see product label Made in: Finland