Jokipiin Pellava Poro Small Sauna Seat Pad, 45x55cm, White/Black
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Linen is not only the best material for sauna towels, but also great for protecting your sauna benches. Available in two different sizes, these sauna seat pads from Jokipiin Pellava are made of fine linen woven with yarn from Western European farms. Linen is excellent for use in the sauna because it dries quickly and can withstand great stress. The material becomes even more comfortable and durable with time and use. It dries quickly and absorbs moisture without feeling too damp itself. Take your sauna experience to the next level - you won't look back.
WHY THE JOKIPIIN PELLAVA SAUNA SEAT PAD?
Jokipiin Pellava, located in Jokipii, Western Finland, was established in 1920. They are renowned for their linen and linen/cotton home textiles, especially for their kitchen and sauna products. The brand is well-known in Finland and overseas alike. They have developed a comprehensive production process that is eco friendly and considers all environmental aspects related to industrial production. The linen yarn they use comes from Western European farms, which enables them to trace the origins of the fibre and ensure its natural cultivation and manufacturing process. Their linen and cotton yarns are Ökotex-approved guaranteeing that they do not contain harmful chemicals.
Jokipiin Pellava prides themselves on their durable, long-lasting products that can be passed on as heirloom items. Eco consciousness is not limited just to the yarn and fabric as recycling is an integral part of their manufacturing process, too. All this contributes to a small ecological footprint!
Linen absorbs moisture exceptionally well without feeling wet, making it perfect for your bathroom and sauna rituals. What's more, it is skin-friendly, used since times immemorial for fine textiles. Today, it is enjoying huge popularity and for a reason!
- Wash linen products separately from other laundry (wash dark and light colors separately).
- Soak the textiles completely before washing, especially linen terry (this ensures that the water in the machine does not soak into the textiles, but is used to wash and rinse the loose fibers)
- Regularly check the machine's lint filter, especially before and after washing a product for the first time
- Wash at 60° C, spin "mildly", load the machine only half full
- Fluff textiles, smooth them out and hang them on the clothesline to dry
- Flat woven textiles must be ironed when damp
Size: 45 cm x 160 cm
Material: 50 % Linen / 50 % Cotton. Care Instructions: See label. Certificates & Awards: Öko Tex 100. Made in: Finland.