Zeropoint Performance Compression Tights Women, dark navy
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Looking for a perfect pair of high compression tights that are comfortable, supportive, and made of 100% recycled materials?
WHY PERFORMANCE COMPRESSION TIGHTS FOR WOMEN?
May we introduce to you Zeropoint’s most beloved pair of tights?
These eco friendly high compression tights combine fit, comfort and breathability, and help you keep going even when you think you can’t.
With a high waist and a snug fit that supports your muscles and hugs your body like a supportive embrace, these tights are made for intensive workouts, running, combats sports, lifting, and athletics.
Zeropoint functional clothes are made from ECONYL®, regenerated nylon material made from rescued plastic waste collected from the sea.
As well as helping solve the waste problem the world is facing, ECONYL® nylon helps battle climate change. This is because the production of ECONYL® nylon reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 80% compared to regular nylon derived from oil.
Materials used in the tights:
65% ECONYLⓇ Nylon
35% LYCRAⓇSport Spandex
100% free from harmful substances
Taking care of your tights:
- Wash in 40°C
- Do not iron, bleach, dry clean, or tumble dry
- No need for fabric softeners
Performance Compression Tights:
- Are designed for intensive workouts, competitions, recovery, and treatment
- Increase blood circulation and bring more oxygen to muscles helping you to perform better
- Help relieve pain from muscle stiffness and soreness
- Reduce the time muscles need to repair themselves
- Keep muscles warm and prevent muscle strain
- Have a perfect fit and correct muscular compression
- Stabilize joints and improve posture
- Two-way stretch
- High waist
- Shape retention
- Anatomical fit
- Sculpting effect
- Excellent coverage
- Chlorine resistant
- Excellent breathability
- Quick-dry fabric
- Glued seamless leg hem
- Pilling resistant
- Odor reducing
- Gusset lining
- Reflective elements
Zeropoint is a Finnish company founded in 2009 after years of university-level research on compression products and their benefits on performance, recovery, and prevention of sports injuries.